Preparing for a virtual tour
Getting your venue ready for your interactive 360 virtual tour is very important! Remember that a 360 virtual tour is a virtual representation marketing tool designed to showcase your venue’s aesthetic qualities. A venue not appropriately staged could result in poor results, thus getting things right the first time is ideal. Simply follow our advice for preparing for a virtual tour and you will have it covered.
DOWNLOAD OUR PRINTABLE CHECKLIST
Here are the essentials when it comes to staging and prepping a property for a 360° virtual tour photoshoot:
- Close Off Common Areas.
- Clean Top to Bottom.
- Check Lights and Electronics.
- Stage Your Property.
- Maintain the Exterior and Groom Landscaping.
- Check Over Everything Before the Shoot.
- Put your pets away during the shoot.
During the 360° virtual tour photoshoot:
- Check the basics around the venue (indoors & out) that things are clutter-free & tidy.
- Turn on as many lights as you can when the photographer arrives.
- Close all doors.
- Try not to have anyone access the room to avoid being in the photos.
The photographer is not responsible for:
- Moving heavy furniture or staging the areas
- Cleaning or dusting areas
- Picking up/moving clutter or trash
To help with your preparing for a virtual tour, we’ve created a handy printable checklist.